1.02.2009

Plan for 2009

I found my plan for 2009!

“If you want to reach a state of bliss, then go beyond your ego and the internal dialogue. Make a decision to relinquish the need to control, the need to be approved, and the need to judge. Those are the three things the ego is doing all the time. It’s very important to be aware of them every time they come up.”
~Deepak Chopra, Indian Ayurvedic Physician and Author
I have a friend. A friend who is happy and content %99.9 of the time. It's not that he's rich, or doesn't have to work for a living. He has found a comfort zone. Life isn't always perfect (duh). He's a student, works during the day, has a delightful lady, good family and friends. He is very happy with his life.

That's where I want to be. My life does not have to be perfect in order for me to find joy. In fact, there is another saying about "finding joy in the journey." Of course! That's it!

I am official moving to the State of Bliss!

I wonder if they have a Div. of Corporations there. Hmmmmmmm ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Janeen! I am thrilled to see that you have started a blog! I can't wait to read the insightful and fun posts I know you will place here. Regarding the article above, I hope you find even more joy and satisfaction than the lucky friend you spoke of. He must be one blessed guy to be so happy and have a "delightful lady" like that.
    As I said, I look forward to reading your thoughts and observations. I love out discussions at work and can't wait for a further window into your observant and delightful being.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Please be respectful. There is never a good reason to be rude or unkind.