1.10.2010

Day Ten

We attended the YW Evening of Excellence combined with the New Beginnings. It was a lovely event featuring the quilts the girls made as a project. They each made a quilt for themselves, however, this was a team effort as everyone worked on each quilt. One side of the quilts is denim squares and the other is flannel squares. The teen and tween each chose three different patterns. They turned out great! Something they can keep, use, and will bring many good memories for years.

The New Beginnings is to introduce the new Beehives. My tween is the sole beehive. I had the opportunity to intoduce her and share some insight about this lovely young woman. My teen printed some pics to be used. It was a good evening. I cried. I love my girls. They build me up and keep me going.

I love my girls.

1 comment:

Your comments are welcome. Please be respectful. There is never a good reason to be rude or unkind.