8.02.2011

It seems logical to me that if Heavenly Father were to reveal all His wisdom to me, I would be so unable to get my head around it all that my brain would just shut down. Therefore, He provides bits and pieces much like a 500-piece puzzle. He gives me stories and examples in parables and scripture. When I understand one concept, He provides another one to learn and understand. After a while I can begin to see a bigger picture. Just like the puzzle! I think I get it. :)

It's funny, this is not new to me, I just saw it in a new light today when trying to help a customer register her business. It appears I was providing too much information and she wasn't ready for the it yet. She was still trying to understand the entity types and what she needed to file.

Anyway ... just thought I'd share that tidbit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Please be respectful. There is never a good reason to be rude or unkind.