1.31.2009

Trever


Today, I said goodbye to Trever, my second husband, father of my Sarah. He was diagnosed with an agressive form of brain cancer in 2007 on his birthday. The disease is known as Glioblastoma Multiforma, a grade 4 Astrocitoma. He is now staying at his mom's where he is being cared for and kept comfortable. It appears he is tired of the struggle and is no longer fighting. Communicating with him is difficult. He holds onto my hand. He looks into my eyes. I cannot know his thoughts for they never make it to his lips. He watches his girls. He ate his wife's delicious lasagna tonight. I shared a couple of pictures of him back when we were together and a couple pictures of Trista when she was about Hayley's age. He loved life. He loves his family. Here's to Trever. May his last few days be good days spent with his girls he loves so much, his mom Donna, his wife Danielle and his daughters Trista, Sarah and Hayley.

1 comment:

  1. glade to see you are up and going...:) more than i have.... lol! same on me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Please be respectful. There is never a good reason to be rude or unkind.